Let's Discuss! - "Retro-Spective!" A collaboration with Commentary Cemetery!

 Let's Discuss!

"Retro-Spective" - A collaboration with Commentary Cemetery

Hello World! Welcome back, my name is Benjamin! This post will be on the short side again, however, I have a special gift for anyone who reads this post. A gift you say?! Well, let's give it to you then shall we?! Let's Discuss! 

- Retro-Spective? Sounds fancy! 

My gift to the world is a magazine style article! Well, as the title suggests this is a collaboration between myself and my brotendo (see what I did there?), Elliott. He manages a blog called Commentary Cemetery which I highly recommend you check out. Elliott has a wide array of posts on a plethora of subjects which are not limited to Mascots, Railways and 8D music unlike some people....if you want an informative read then bookmark his blog today!

So back to Retro-Spective. Well, me and Elliott took some inspiration from our old Nintendo Magazines and our passion for retro technology and it turned into a magazine article. If you get around to reading it then the challenge is to work out who wrote what (wow that was a tongue twister!) 

After writing our pieces separately, the design wizard that lives inside Elliott's head took control of his eyes, hands and arms and put together a very satisfying and aesthetically pleasing 90's esque magazine article. 

- How can I access this resource? I want it NOW!

So without further adieu, you can find a link to Retro-Spective. This will take you to Elliott's blog where you can then view it on his page or download it as a PDF for another time if you wish. 

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that reads my blog, I also want to give a shout-out to Elliott and that little wizard that lives inside of his brain! 

I hope you enjoy our first "Retro-Spective" - if you do like it please let us know and we will keep making them. 

Well that just about wraps up this post! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! 

Benjamin Andrew 95! 

Comments

Popular Posts